We have payment plans available! Click HERE
for more info! (No credit needed!)
Usui Reiki Practitioner Levels 1, 2 & 3/Master
Usui Reiki All Levels – 3 modules – 155 Hours
Save $76.50 by enrolling in all 3 Levels of Usui Reiki now!
Reiki is a simple and powerful system of laying on of hands and remote healing that can transform lives. Reiki Works on the body, mind, emotional and spiritual levels it releases blocked energy, promotes relaxation and reduces stress.
Reiki has an innate intelligence and goes wherever needed in the body, helping to cleanse the body of toxins. Reiki also works on plants, animals, and even some machines. Over time it can enhance intuition, meditation and personal spiritual evolution .
Reiki is a system of energy healing from Japan using methods channeled by Dr. Mikao Usui, at the end of a 21 day fast and meditation on Mount Kuruama in Japan. The actual history of Reiki has been somewhat shrouded in legend and myth. Only recently has research into Usui Sensei’s real life begun. What is certain is that the Usui System of Natural Healing was introduced to the West by Mrs. Hawayo Takata from Hawaii. Mrs. Takata received Reiki Attunements from Dr. Hayashi, who had a Reiki clinic in Tokyo. She was visiting relatives in Japan and had successful treatments for a chronic illness at Dr. Hayashi’s Clinic.
Reiki is a natural system of energy healing. It is done by placing hands on or near the recipient. The practitioner runs Reiki energy while placing their hands on or over a series of locations on the recipients body. This energy is the life force that permeates the universe. Practitioners can also work remotely. Remote techniques are usually taught at the second degree level.
The process of doing Reiki treatment is thought of as "laying on of hands" or "spiritual healing" and is considered to be a metaphysical phenomenon. Reiki also has elements based on the traditions of Asian medicine and martial arts which have given rise to acupuncture, chi gong, tai chi and similar practices.
Reiki is related to some practices of Chinese Medicine, Chi gong and other Holistic Medicine theories and modalities. Reiki is somewhat of a fusion of spiritual healing and some traditional Asian medical, spiritual and health practices. The hand placements correspond to some of the same points which are used in Acupuncture, Reflexology and other practices but no needles, pressure or massage is used.
Reiki can help alleviate suffering, whether it be of a physical, emotional, mental or spiritual nature. This means that Reiki can heal. This statement is not a guarantee or a promise that someone will be relieved of any ailment whatsoever with a single, or even with multiple, Reiki treatments. In most cases Reiki does enhance the effects of medical treatment when used in conjunction with it.
An underlying principle of Reiki is that it can do no harm and cannot be used for any harmful purpose. When we speak of healing, a well physical body may be the first thing that comes to mind. However, the root meaning of The word "heal" is "whole". The practice of healing is the process of becoming whole on all levels of being including physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual.
These are perfect continuing education courses for therapists/practitioners of other modalities such as color/crystal therapy, energy medicine, reflexology, Massage Therapy, Aromatherapy, Sound Therapy, Homeopathy, etc.
Important note: These are *very* comprehensive Usui Reiki courses composed by a Reiki Master of 22 years. We do not have room to list every topic each level course covers, but rest assured that it is complete, professional, comprehensive, and easy to understand. You will also always have access to a tutor to help with any questions.
These courses were developed by professionals in the Holistic Health Care field trained in the following modalities: Aromatherapy, Advanced/Master Aromatherapy, Reiki, Tuning Fork Therapy, Color and Crystal Therapy, Homeopathy, Herbalism, and Advanced Reflexology.
All graduates of an Alternative Healing Academy home study course will receive a 20% discount off an AHHA Practitioner Membership, if they meet qualifying criteria and join within six months of their graduation date.
REIKI LEVEL I COURSE OVERVIEW (Each level includes distance attunement)
Reiki I allows you to use Reiki healing energy to heal yourself and your own situations
- General Introduction to Reiki
- What Does Reiki Do?
- What is a Reiki Attunement?
- Using Reiki
- Self Treatment
- Preparing to Give Reiki Treatments to Others
- The Treatment Process
- The Reiki Finish
- About Reiki Hand Positions
- Reiki Hand Placements (detailed)
- Hands Off treatment method
- More ways to apply Reiki
- A Brief Reiki History
- The Reiki Principles of Mikao Usui
- Treatment and ethics review
- Reiki treatment checklist
- The Aura, meridians and Energy body
- Learning about the Chakras
- Sensing Energy
REIKI LEVEL II COURSE OVERVIEW
Reiki II allows you to heal others with Reiki – including distance healings.
- Usui Reiki Second Degree Manual (Reiki Unleashed)
- CHO KU REI Focus or Power
- SEI HE KI Harmony, Emotional and mental healing (say hay key)
- Emotional healing symbol self treatment
- Healing Clients
- Healing Situations
- Mental and behavioral healing
- HON SHA ZE SHO NEN
- Remote Or Distance healing
- Additional ways of doing distance energy treatments with Reiki
- Energy blocks and disease
- The Reiki Stack Method
- Reiki Symbol Meditation
- A 21-Day Reiki Meditation Program
- Grounding with Reiki
- Reiki Crystal Grid
- Other Symbols
- Symbol charts
REIKI LEVEL 3/MASTER COURSE OVERVIEW
Reiki III/Master allows you to teach and attune others into the Reiki Healing Modality.
- Usui Reiki Third Degree
- Dai Ku Myo, Empowerment,The master symbol
- How Attunements work
- Ritual And attunement
- Before the Attunement
- Passing Reiki Attunement by Direct Intention
- Attunement ritual(s) for the First Degree
- Attunement ritual(s) for the Second Degree
- Attunement ritual for the Third Degree
- Remote Attunement
- The 21 Day Cleansing Cycle
- Healing Attunement
- Reiki Ethics for professional practice
- Professional conduct, appearance and health history and referrals
- Communication, confidentiality, intention, trust, respect of clients and professional integrity
- Teaching Reiki
- Symbol charts
- Client information form
- Reiki Treatment Documentation form
- Sensing Energy
Usui Reiki All Levels – 3 modules – 155 Hours
Reference Material: Reiki Ebook full of informational articles
Upon successful completion of this course (with a score of 80% or higher) and a distance attunement, you will have earned the title of Reiki Level III/Master Practitioner.
You will receive a beautiful Diploma, suitable for framing, for each Reiki level completed..
Certification Boards, Exams and/or Memberships:
- You will be eligible to apply for membership in AHHA.org (and receive a 20% discount on membership)
Additional Course Information:
- All courses are fully tutored at no extra cost by knowledgeable professionals in the holistic health care field. You can meet our tutors here
- You will have access to your tutor via email, the forums, the help desk system or, when needed, even by phone
- You will gain access to a student forum where you can interact with other students as well as AHA's tutors
- You will gain access to our workshop chat room where we hold regular workshops and seminars
- All modules are clearly explained, in pdf format and are fully illustrated and comprehensive
- All courses are very in-depth, always meeting, and in the vast majority of cases, exceeding industry standards
- You can take as much time as you want or need to complete a course - there is NO time limit
- Upon successful completion of any full diploma or certification course (with a score of 80% or higher), you will receive a beautiful Diploma, suitable for framing.
- You will gain access to a student dashboard where you will find your lessons, submit tests, download bonus and reference materials and read helpful articles on your chosen field of study
- Our courses are the perfect starting point for those who are looking to embark upon a new career which has the added benefit of helping others
- If you are a student utilizing a payment plan, sets of modules will be provided to you 3 at a time. Please see detailed information about our payment plans HERE.
- The Advanced Aromatherapy Practitioner, the Advanced Color/Crystal Aromatherapy and the Advanced ReflexAromatherapy Practitioner courses are designed to meet or exceed the requirements and guidelines of both the National Association for Holistic Aromatherapy (NAHA) and Aromatherapy Registration Council (ARC).
- Our courses cover a wide variety of alternative healing modalities including Reflexology, Aromatherapy, Reiki, Color/Crystal Therapy, Color/Crystal Reflexology, Holistic Beauty Therapy, Anatomy & Physiology, and Color/Crystal Aromatherapy with new courses continually being developed
- Sales & Refund Policy: We will, within 30 days, refund the purchase price of any course you purchased *MINUS* the cost of the modules you have already received. Please contact support if you wish to be refunded or have questions about our refund policy.
- Payment plans are available, please Click Here for More Info
click an image for a larger view
reviewed by: AHA Student/Graduate
Oct 20 2011