We have payment plans available! Click HERE
for more info! (No credit needed!)
Holistic Beauty Therapy Practitioner
The Holistic Beauty Therapy Course encompasses many aspects of natural beauty, skin care, and hair care. We developed this course due to our belief in the efficacy of combining aromatherapy, massage, nutrition and holistic therapy for health and beauty.
The Holistic Beauty Therapy Home Study Course includes full instruction on blending aromatherapy oils, natural skin care, holistic hair care, nutrition, stress management and much more.
This course was developed by professionals in the Holistic Health Care field trained in the following modalities: Aromatherapy, Advanced/Master Aromatherapy, Reiki, Tuning Fork Therapy, Color and Crystal Therapy, Homeopathy, Herbalism, and Advanced Reflexology.Advanced Holistic Beauty Therapy Home Study Course – 41 modules – 575 hours
HOLISTIC BEAUTY THERAPY:
Whether you are a total beginner looking to embark on a new career,or an existing therapist wishing to refresh or update your skills, our holistic beauty therapy training course is tailored to suit your needs.This comprehensive course was designed for the natural therapist who would like to have in-depth training in holistic beauty remedies and treatments which include massage, aromatherapy, nutrition and diet and reflexology.
Holistic Beauty Therapy is becoming popular in addition to traditional salon treatments. Many salons now offer a range of body massage treatments sometimes with the use of aromatherapy essential oils.
Beauty Therapy is the treatment of skin, hair and nails, typically in a salon environment. Some Beauty Therapists also offer a massage service. Treatments can include:
special occasion hairstyling (bridal services)
body hair removal (waxing, laser hair removal, electrolysis)
The diverse and wide range of natural therapies which are covered in this course is of great benefit to anyone who is seeking to offer a wider range of services and knowledge to clients, friends and family. This course will provide you with the crucial expertise and training which is necessary to build and maintain your own holistic beauty salon business.
The Holistic Beauty Therapy course will both motivate and prepare you to begin building your business and reputation as a knowledgeable and skilled Holistic Beauty Therapist. Upon completion of this course, you will be proficient in many aspects of holistic beauty, as well as in a wide variety of healing therapies. This course also includes in-depth instruction in human anatomy and physiology.
All graduates of an Alternative Healing Academy home study course will receive a 20% discount off an AHHA Practitioner Membership, if they meet qualifying criteria and join within six months of their graduation date.
- Module 1 – Tissues, Cells, Skin
- Module 2 – Skeletal System
- Module 3 – Muscular System
- Module 4 – Central Nervous System
- Module 5 – Endocrine System
- Module 6 – Digestive System
- Module 7 – Circulatory System
- Module 8 – Lymphatic System
- Module 9 – Pathology
- Module 10 – Energetic Anatomy
- Module 11 – Ch’i and Meridians
- Module 12 – Stress – Part 1
- Module 13 – Stress – Part 2
- Module 14 – Stress – Part 3
- Module 15 – Health & Nutrition
- Module 16 – Energy Zones
- Module 17 – Aromatherapy Massage – Part 1
- Module 18 – Aromatherapy Massage – Part 2
- Module 19 – Essential Oils Overview, Chemical and Holistic Properties of Oils
- Module 20 – Oils for Common Conditions
- Module 21 – Aromatherapy Massage – Part 3
- Module 22 – Overview of 13 Popular Essential Oils
- Module 23 – Custom Blending of Essential Oils
- Module 24 – Advanced Blending of Essential Oils
- Module 25 – Essential Oil Profiles
- Module 26 – Health and Safety of Essential Oils
- Module 27 – Beauty & Health
- Module 28 – Personal & Body Care – Bath Treatments
- Module 29 – Skin Care
- Module 30 – Skin Care Routines & Treatments
- Module 31 – Hand & Foot Care
- Module 32 – Hair Care
- Module 33 – Make-up tips, tricks and methods
- Module 34 – Aging and your skin
- Module 34a – Natural, Anti-Aging Skin Care, How To, Recipes
- Module 35 – Massage of the hands, arms, feet and legs
- Module 36 – Body Hair
- Module 37- Equipment Disinfection
- Module 38 – Setting Up Your Practice
- Module 39 – Codes and Ethics
- Module 40 – Fundamentals of Good Practice
- Required: 150 Hours of Logged Holistic Beauty Therapy Practice on a Minimum of 5 Different Individuals
- Required: 5 Completed Holistic Beauty Therapy Case Histories on 3 Different Individuals
Advanced Holistic Beauty Therapy Home Study Course – 41 modules – 575 hours
Forms: Client authorization, full disclosure, case history, stress behavior inventory, stress handout, stress vulnerability test, verbal assessment, stress scale for adults, stress scale for youth, client contact
Reference Materials: Homemade Recipes for Natural Skin Care, Bath and Body Beauty:
Pamper Yourself from Head to Toe, Relaxing Bath & Beauty Recipes
Upon successful completion of this course (with a score of 80% or higher), 150 hours of logged holistic beauty therapy practice and 5 completed holistic beauty therapy case histories, you will have earned the titles of Advanced Holistic Beauty Therapist (AHBT), and will receive a beautiful Diploma, suitable for framing.
Certification Boards, Exams and/or Memberships:
- You will be eligible to apply for membership in AHHA.org (and receive a 20% discount on membership)
Additional Course Information:
- All courses are fully tutored at no extra cost by knowledgeable professionals in the holistic health care field. You can meet our tutors here
- You will have access to your tutor via email, the forums, the help desk system or, when needed, even by phone
- You will gain access to a student forum where you can interact with other students as well as AHA's tutors
- You will gain access to our workshop chat room where we hold regular workshops and seminars
- All modules are clearly explained, in pdf format and are fully illustrated and comprehensive
- All courses are very in-depth, always meeting, and in the vast majority of cases, exceeding industry standards
- You can take as much time as you want or need to complete a course - there is NO time limit
- Upon successful completion of any full diploma or certification course (with a score of 80% or higher), you will receive a beautiful Diploma, suitable for framing.
- You will gain access to a student dashboard where you will find your lessons, submit tests, download bonus and reference materials and read helpful articles on your chosen field of study
- Our courses are the perfect starting point for those who are looking to embark upon a new career which has the added benefit of helping others
- If you are a student utilizing a payment plan, sets of modules will be provided to you 3 at a time. Please see detailed information about our payment plans HERE.
- The Advanced Aromatherapy Practitioner, the Advanced Color/Crystal Aromatherapy and the Advanced ReflexAromatherapy Practitioner courses are designed to meet or exceed the requirements and guidelines of both the National Association for Holistic Aromatherapy (NAHA) and Aromatherapy Registration Council (ARC).
- Our courses cover a wide variety of alternative healing modalities including Reflexology, Aromatherapy, Reiki, Color/Crystal Therapy, Color/Crystal Reflexology, Holistic Beauty Therapy, Anatomy & Physiology, and Color/Crystal Aromatherapy with new courses continually being developed
- Sales & Refund Policy: We will, within 30 days, refund the purchase price of any course you purchased *MINUS* the cost of the modules you have already received. Please contact support if you wish to be refunded or have questions about our refund policy.
- Payment plans are available, please Click Here for More Info
click an image for a larger view
reviewed by: AHA Graduate
Oct 20 2011