/ Our Courses
/ Color, Crystal Therapy Practitioner - Payment Plan - 9 Payments
We have payment plans available! Click HERE
for more info! (No credit needed!)
Color, Crystal Therapy Practitioner - Payment Plan - 9 Payments
The history of color healing goes back over 5,000 years, from the ancient Egyptians, Chinese, Native American’s, and Tibetans to present day practitioners and healers.
The ancient Egyptians wore amulets of colored stones. They wore red to treat diseases and building strength, yellow to create happiness, and green to increase Fertility.
Today we use blue light on Newborn babies with jaundice in our hospitals.
We know that some prisons use pink rooms to calm the more violent criminal. Also, many police stations use blue rooms for their interrogations, as the suspect is more apt to tell the truth in a blue room.Basic Color/Crystal Therapy Practitioner Home Study Course – 27 modules – 300 hours – 9 Payments of $65.45
This is a perfect continuing education course for therapists/practitioners of other modalities such as aromatherapy, reflexology, energy medicine, Sound Therapy, Massage Therapy, Reiki, Homeopathy, etc.
This course was developed by professionals in the Holistic Health Care field trained in the following modalities: Aromatherapy, Advanced/Master Aromatherapy, Reiki, Tuning Fork Therapy, Color and Crystal Therapy, Homeopathy, Herbalism, and Advanced Reflexology.
Each color vibrates at a specific, individual frequency, as do the glands and organs of the body.
Each color corresponds to a specific area of the body. Color vibrates true to frequency. It never deviates.
Color is like a vitamin. If you had a Vitamin C deficiency you would increase your intake of Vitamin C. If you had an excess of Vitamin C then you would decrease your intake of Vitamin C. Color works the same way.
As an example, if you need to Lose Weight, then increase the color blue in your life. Do you get Migraine Headaches? Then increase the color red or indigo in your life. What about depression? You can decrease the color indigo.
You can positively affect many areas of your life and health, through Color and Color Therapy.
Quartz Crystals have been used since ancient times as powerful healing objects and Meditation tools, and to make medicinal elixirs. Wise adepts have long known about their qualities and have used Crystals for powerful talismans and amulets. Throughout history people have valued the beauty of Quartz Crystals and have used them for ornamental decoration. References to Crystals are found in both the Old and New Testament, and in many other sacred teachings throughout the world.
Crystals have their own particular vibration of a precise and measurable intensity. This vibration attunes itself to human vibration better than any other gem or mineral. Quartz crystal is used to amplify, clarify and store energy. When you create a thought, you can amplify and clarify it by using a crystal. Quartz has long been recognized for its ability to produce electrical impulses. (Pressure on Quartz crystal generates a minute electrical charge called piezo-electricity.)
You can learn how to handle and work with Crystals to heal yourself, others, and the Earth. Crystals have long been revered for use in magick, for psychic development, and to see into the “hidden dimensions” that permeate physical reality. It is said that crystal has the ability to rebroadcast energy from the Universal Mind so your “inner self” can pick it up, granting you heightened perception. A crystal is a focus for this knowledge and help, and it magnifies and transmits psychic energies and healing powers.
Why Healing With Color and Crystals? It is a safe nontoxic and effective alternative for healing.It is highly recommended that you also purchase the Basic Anatomy and Physiology Course with the Basic Color and Crystal Therapy Practitioner Course! If you do take both courses, you will earn an advanced diploma in Color and Crystal Therapy.
All graduates of an Alternative Healing Academy home study course will receive a 20% discount off an AHHA Practitioner Membership, if they meet qualifying criteria and join within six months of their graduation date.
- Module 1 – Overview – Using Color to Heal
- Module 2 – Color and the Chakras
- Module 3 – Ch’i and Meridians
- Module 4 – Acupressure Points
- Module 5 – Energetic Anatomy
- Module 6 – All About Stress Part 1
- Module 7 – All About Stress Part 2
- Module 8 – All About Stress Part 3
- Module 9 – Health and Nutrition
- Module 10 – Dealing With Clients
- Module 11 – Color Correspondences
- Module 12 – Using a Pendulum
- Module 13 – Color Breathing, Meditation, Visualization
- Module 14 – Color/Chakra Correspondences/Balancing
- Module 15 – Color/Condition Correspondences
- Module 16 – Crystals – Why, Choosing, Cleaning, Charging
- Module 17 – Crystal Meditation/Grids Part 1
- Module 18 – Crystal Meditation/Grids Part 2
- Module 19 – Care and Feeding of Crystals
- Module 20 – Working With Crystals
- Module 21 – Chakra Balancing/Building Crystal Tools
- Module 22 – Crystals For Specific Uses Part 1
- Module 23 – Crystals For Specific Uses Part 2
- Module 24 – Making and Using Gem Essences
- Module 25 – Beginning Your Practice
- Module 26 – Codes and Ethics
- Module 27 – Stone Correspondences
- Required: 25 Hours of Logged Crystal/Color Therapy Practice on a Minimum of 3 Different Individuals
- Required: 2 Color/Crystal case histories completed on 2 individuals
Basic Color/Crystal Therapy Practitioner Home Study Course – 27 modules – 300 hours – 9 Payments of $65.45
Forms: Client authorization, full disclosure, case history, stress behavior inventory, stress handout, stress vulnerability test, verbal assessment, stress scale for adults, stress scale for youth, client contact
Reference Materials: Recommended Reading List
Upon successful completion of this course (with a score of 80% or higher), 2 completed Color/Crystal case histories, and a total of 25 hours of crystal/color therapy practice logged, you will have earned the title of Color and Crystal Therapy Practitioner (CCTP) and will receive a beautiful Diploma, suitable for framing.
If you choose to also take the Basic Anatomy and Physiology course, upon successful completion of both courses you will be an Advanced Color and Crystal Therapy Practitioner (CCTP).
Certification Boards, Exams and/or Memberships:
- You will be eligible to apply for membership in AHHA.org (and receive a 20% discount on membership)
NOTE: If you are a practitioner in the medical field, we will waive the need for taking the Basic Anatomy and Physiology course in order to earn an advanced diploma upon receiving copies of your credentials. Please contact support if this applies to you.
Additional Course Information:
- All courses are fully tutored at no extra cost by knowledgeable professionals in the holistic health care field. You can meet our tutors here
- You will have access to your tutor via email, the forums, the help desk system or, when needed, even by phone
- You will gain access to a student forum where you can interact with other students as well as AHA's tutors
- You will gain access to our workshop chat room where we hold regular workshops and seminars
- All modules are clearly explained, in pdf format and are fully illustrated and comprehensive
- All courses are very in-depth, always meeting, and in the vast majority of cases, exceeding industry standards
- You can take as much time as you want or need to complete a course - there is NO time limit
- Upon successful completion of any full diploma or certification course (with a score of 80% or higher), you will receive a beautiful Diploma, suitable for framing.
- You will gain access to a student dashboard where you will find your lessons, submit tests, download bonus and reference materials and read helpful articles on your chosen field of study
- Our courses are the perfect starting point for those who are looking to embark upon a new career which has the added benefit of helping others
- If you are a student utilizing a payment plan, sets of modules will be provided to you 3 at a time. Please see detailed information about our payment plans HERE.
- The Advanced Aromatherapy Practitioner, the Advanced Color/Crystal Aromatherapy and the Advanced ReflexAromatherapy Practitioner courses are designed to meet or exceed the requirements and guidelines of both the National Association for Holistic Aromatherapy (NAHA) and Aromatherapy Registration Council (ARC).
- Our courses cover a wide variety of alternative healing modalities including Reflexology, Aromatherapy, Reiki, Color/Crystal Therapy, Color/Crystal Reflexology, Holistic Beauty Therapy, Anatomy & Physiology, and Color/Crystal Aromatherapy with new courses continually being developed
- Sales & Refund Policy: We will, within 30 days, refund the purchase price of any course you purchased *MINUS* the cost of the modules you have already received. Please contact support if you wish to be refunded or have questions about our refund policy.
- Payment plans are available, please Click Here for More Info
click an image for a larger view
reviewed by: AHA Student/Graduate
Oct 20 2011
reviewed by: AHA Student/Graduate
Oct 14 2011