We have payment plans available! Click HERE
for more info! (No credit needed!)
Basic Anatomy and Physiology
For any natural health practitioner a solid working knowledge of how the human body works is essential. This course is included in our Advanced Reflexology Practitioner Course, the Advanced Color/Crystal Reflexology Practitioner Course, the Advanced Color/Crystal Aromatherapy Practitioner Course, the Advanced Aromatherapy Practitioner Course, and our Advanced ReflexAromatherapy Practitioner Course. It is highly recommended to be purchased along with the Basic Color and Crystal Therapy Course.
This course was developed by professionals in the Holistic Health Care field trained in the following modalities: Aromatherapy, Advanced/Master Aromatherapy, Reiki, Tuning Fork Therapy, Color and Crystal Therapy, Homeopathy, Herbalism, and Advanced Reflexology.Basic Anatomy and Physiology Home Study Course – 15 modules – 150 hours
All graduates of an Alternative Healing Academy home study course will receive a 20% discount off an AHHA Practitioner Membership, if they meet qualifying criteria and join within six months of their graduation date.
- Module 1 – Tissues, Cells, Skin
- Module 2 – Skeletal System
- Module 3 – Muscular System
- Module 4 – Central Nervous System
- Module 5 – Endocrine System
- Module 6 – Eyes and Ears
- Module 7 – Digestive System
- Module 8 – Respiratory System
- Module 9 – Circulatory System
- Module 10 – Lymphatic System
- Module 11 – Urinary System
- Module 12 – Reproductive System
- Module 13 – Pathology
- Module 14 – Energetic Anatomy
- Module 15 – Ch’i, Energy, Meridians
Basic Anatomy and Physiology Home Study Course – 15 modules – 150 hours
Upon successful completion of this course (with a score of 80% or higher), you will receive a beautiful Diploma, suitable for framing.
Additional Course Information:
- All courses are fully tutored at no extra cost by knowledgeable professionals in the holistic health care field. You can meet our tutors here
- You will have access to your tutor via email, the forums, the help desk system or, when needed, even by phone
- You will gain access to a student forum where you can interact with other students as well as AHA's tutors
- You will gain access to our workshop chat room where we hold regular workshops and seminars
- All modules are clearly explained, in pdf format and are fully illustrated and comprehensive
- All courses are very in-depth, always meeting, and in the vast majority of cases, exceeding industry standards
- You can take as much time as you want or need to complete a course - there is NO time limit
- Upon successful completion of any full diploma or certification course (with a score of 80% or higher), you will receive a beautiful Diploma, suitable for framing.
- You will gain access to a student dashboard where you will find your lessons, submit tests, download bonus and reference materials and read helpful articles on your chosen field of study
- Our courses are the perfect starting point for those who are looking to embark upon a new career which has the added benefit of helping others
- If you are a student utilizing a payment plan, sets of modules will be provided to you 3 at a time. Please see detailed information about our payment plans HERE.
- The Advanced Aromatherapy Practitioner, the Advanced Color/Crystal Aromatherapy and the Advanced ReflexAromatherapy Practitioner courses are designed to meet or exceed the requirements and guidelines of both the National Association for Holistic Aromatherapy (NAHA) and Aromatherapy Registration Council (ARC).
- Our courses cover a wide variety of alternative healing modalities including Reflexology, Aromatherapy, Reiki, Color/Crystal Therapy, Color/Crystal Reflexology, Holistic Beauty Therapy, Anatomy & Physiology, and Color/Crystal Aromatherapy with new courses continually being developed
- Sales & Refund Policy: We will, within 30 days, refund the purchase price of any course you purchased *MINUS* the cost of the modules you have already received. Please contact support if you wish to be refunded or have questions about our refund policy.
- Payment plans are available, please Click Here for More Info
click an image for a larger view
reviewed by: AHA Graduate
Mar 20 2012
reviewed by: AHA Graduate
Oct 15 2011